Holybro Microhard Radio integrates microhard Pico Series RF module which is capable of delivering high-performance wireless serial communications in robust topologies, such as Point to Point, Point to Multipoint and secure Mesh (Mesh not available on P840).
It uses frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) technology, providing reliable wireless asynchronous data transfer between most equipment types which employ a serial interface. Fixed frequency is available on the P840 version.
P900 Radio operate within the 902-928 MHz ISM frequency band while the P840 Radio operate within the 840-840Mhz. You can select your radio based on your country's available frequency band.
The radio is configured using AT commands through the Data port or using PicoConfig application through the Diagnostic Port.
- USB Type-C port, integrated USB to UART converter
- 6-position JST-GH connector, can be directly connected to the TELEM port on various flight controllers.
- High voltage BEC onboard, Support DC7~35V voltage supply
- UART transmission LED indicator
- Three-stage RSSI LED indicator
- Transmission within a public, license-exempt band of the radio spectrum
- Transparent, low latency link rates up to 276 kbps (P900) and 345 kbps (P860).
- Supports a robust true Mesh operation with auto-routing (Not available for P860)
- 32 bits of CRC, selectable retransmission and forward error correction
- Separate diagnostics port, transparent remote diagnostics and online network control